Monday, November 08, 2004

Wedding pictures


iTunes' party shuffle is playing a copy of: Tangled up in blue - Bob Dylan - The Best Of Bob Dylan, of which I have the original CD and therefore didn't steal music.
Yesterday evening was spent with old uni mates at dinner and drinks after. There was a computer notebook with photographs of one of their holidays in Spain and Portugal, including photographs of a wedding of one of our uni mates in Lisbon. I didn't attend this wedding because I was in Hong Kong, at the most beautiful wedding I've ever attended. So, as you can imagine, I wasn't very interested in looking at the photos of that wedding, even if it probably was one of the grandest weddings ever held among my uni mates. I kept yawning many of those compound yawns, you know, where your jaw goes into spasms and your eyes water? I'm still yawning and my eyes are still watering. Barang Barang Where the fuck are the garters?


4 Comments:

Blogger Cowboy Caleb said...

i hope they don't read your blog, this post specifically. Lol.

11/08/2004 07:35:00 AM  
Blogger veola said...

u r cau corprer orso ah?

11/08/2004 10:02:00 PM  
Blogger Mr Miyagi said...

The Chowest Corprer! Lao Jiao Corprer! Missed 10 years of reservist, kenah posted to young punk (28 y.o. average) Bn.

11/08/2004 10:07:00 PM  
Blogger cour marly said...

Hey, somebody's going camping! Don't let the bedbugs bite...

11/09/2004 12:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home