Monday, November 22, 2004

Wouldn't have it any other way


iTunes' party shuffle is playing a copy of: Kodachrome - Paul Simon - The Paul Simon Anthology, Disc 1, of which I have the original CD and therefore didn't steal music.
It's gonna be a hard slog this week at work, and already I'm nursing a headache from not getting enough sleep over the weekend. Not good. Not good at all. Toilet wall Sign/Graffiti on toilet wall at Food Street (KENG) Fish Head Steamboat Eating House, Balestier Road
Surf stop: PranayGupte.Com (link lifted from Mr Brown)


5 Comments:

Blogger Mandrake said...

So appropriate.

11/22/2004 09:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just reading Pranay Gupte's site just before reading your blog. I never knew that Straits Times can be this dark, even the editor used to be an intelligence officer. I've heard of their office politics but now I think it's worser than I thought.

I believe Mr Gupte will have better job prospects somewhere else.

11/22/2004 11:29:00 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Quick, flow, flow...
:P

11/22/2004 02:19:00 PM  
Blogger Cowboy Caleb said...

poet laureate in the making in balestier.

11/22/2004 03:29:00 PM  
Blogger Sheena said...

That's Singaporean culture at its best.

11/23/2004 02:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home