Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Humper


I am on a roll, after feeling good about taking pictures and blogging about them, I checked and found a comment made on a blog post I made during Christmas, when I wrote about a friend who saw something in the car park at Thumper. I'd have thought it'd be good for business to have things like that happening, but the manager at Thumper, she's muy concerned:
Hmm.. why is it that, we at Thumper were not aware of such an explicit incident that had happened at our door steps? so the next time, you spot on something like that again, do come by the recep and ask for me. I'll buy you a drink or 2 on behalf of the club.
I'm not sure if the offer applies to me only, or any Tom and Harry Dick who happens to happen upon people pucking in the car fark. Not just wonderful Not just wonderful
iTunes' party shuffle is playing a copy of: Strawberry Fields Forever - The Beatles - 1967-1970 Disc 1, of which I have the original CD and therefore didn't steal music.


5 Comments:

Blogger None said...

hot~

2/22/2005 12:24:00 AM  
Blogger Mr Miyagi said...

Taken at The Beach Hut, East Coast Park.

2/22/2005 03:02:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thumps Up to Brenbren!

2/22/2005 12:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like lotsa "pucking" couples will be at Humper carpark from now on.

2/22/2005 02:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Miyagi..u a Beatles fan aye? Strawberry Fields Forever is nice. I've been listening to this awesome mix of Beatles song. If you want, I can pass it to you.

2/22/2005 05:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home