Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Linky stuff


So busy with work, so long blog posts will have to wait. Steph Song's really back in town, and she called yesterday from her land phone, which I didn't know the number of, and so answered the call very politely. She greeted me politely too, like someone who's about to kill me would.
Where didja get these photos of me? Even I don't have them! Er... I took them without you knowing. Anyway, I'm not gonna kill you. I've read your blog thing, and it's pretty good. You know how to do all that linky stuff where you click on a word and it takes you to another page? Cool! Er... Tankew? So, I know you're very busy, but let's meet up on Wednesday. Er... can also. I mean, see how lah, if I'm free.
Phwoar! This linky stuff is good!
iTunes' party shuffle is playing a copy of: Funny Face, musical: Overture - George Gershwin - Gershwin: Rhapsody in Blue, of which I have the original CD and therefore didn't steal music.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg! *lol* haeiurhaiuehriauehriuaheriuhaei
rhaiehraieuhriuahiruhaeiurhhaueri
so retarded..........
@_@
I havebeen twice miyageed!

irene :-D

4/12/2005 05:10:00 AM  
Blogger Jordan Goh said...

This Blog Babe Watch thingy is getting way too much for me to handle.

Poor nose has been bleeding non stop.

4/12/2005 09:35:00 AM  
Blogger Mr Miyagi said...

calm one, you can go in my place.

4/12/2005 11:57:00 AM  
Blogger PensiveTabby said...

At risk of sounding very sua-gu, how does Mr Miyagi know so many chio-bus ah? 0.0

4/12/2005 03:49:00 PM  
Blogger KKIV said...

God, this Steph Song thing is priceless. The phone calls! From a bona fide (very minor) celebrity no less. Fwah.

You think if I blog about how hot I think Mark Zee, he'll call me up too? (Hey, is worth a shot, OK)

Of course, I could also blog about how hot The Calm One's writing is and speculate about his Jay Chou type good looks....right.

4/13/2005 10:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home