Monday, May 30, 2005

There's life outside of this blog


The good thing about not having your own computer is that it forces you to go do things other than 'computing'. I'm very happy that I've been loaned a notebook to use for work, which there seems to be more of, until I get back on my feet, get some cash, and buy myself an iBook. Or a Powerbook. Because they are nice. Why I like Apple Computers Them Apples are nice computers
Surf stop: Madame Chiang
iTunes party shuffle is playing a copy of: How Deep Is the Ocean - Ella Fitzgerald - Quiet Now: Ella's Moods, of which I have the original CD and therefore didn't steal music


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

rAchel <3 powerbooks.

5/31/2005 07:06:00 AM  
Blogger None said...

i agree. The apples are nice...

5/31/2005 02:22:00 PM  
Blogger verysherry said...

Samsung Q30! :P~

6/01/2005 10:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home