Saturday, August 27, 2005

Migration


It's time. This blog is moving to its own server at miyagi.sg. Please, please, please, please, please, please update your bookmarks and RSS feeds. Oh, and RSS feed for comments is also available. So cool, hor? Because I still support Blogger and how it got me started so easily, all entries before this post will remain here, though, but comments will be closed from now. (OK, yah lah, I can't be bothered to migrate everything over lah. I got a day job, ungderstang? Where got time?) At the new place, which is WordPress powered, you'll find categories like Ingterneck, Navel Gazing and Food & Beverage, and there's a nifty calendar thing as well as an assortment of things that will screw up my template. You'll find duplicate posts there from July to date, because I wanted to populate the site to see what it looked like, and now I can't be arsed to remove them. The other blogs I collaborate on will still be on Blogger: See you over at the new place! newblog This is what it looks like iTunes Party Shuffle is playing a copy of How Can You Keep Moving from the album "Into the Purple Valley" by Ry Cooder


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohmygosh, I cannot believe I just stumbled onto this only now!

8/15/2007 06:53:00 PM  
Blogger xinhui said...

Nice blog sir!

Actually, maybe you can give me a bit of advice. I would like to write an article presenting my view of the IB programme in order to help students make the most suitable choice for their future education. I will premise it based on the bias of my opinion, and argue that IB is good for those who want to tackle the demands of the 21st century head on effectively through the civil defence of education.

I can be contacted through the author of Findhorn, if he does not mind, or via Facebook.

My name is Ong Xin Hui and I am from the AC family in Singapore. I am a dancer and an aspiring writer. Please help me acheive my dream. <3

12/15/2007 07:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home