Monday, August 09, 2004

We are actually talking about National Day


iTunes' party shuffle is playing: I Still Call Australia Home - Peter Allen - Singer-Songwriter: The Anthology
This National Day, LMD went to the gym. Mr Brown had a picnic with friends and family. Woof! the hopeless romantic got really bored, answered 50 questions and contributed another Army story. The wife is still on holiday in Bangkok, visiting relatives and friends. I sat around after a meeting with my business partners and thought about writing something 'meaningful' about National Day after I watched the parade on the telly at a pub while eating half a pork knuckle and a coupla beers. Then I read Metastasis' spiel on writing something about National Day, and I thought, better not.


2 Comments:

Blogger Cowboy Caleb said...

I spent mine at Kota Tinggi waterfalls trying to persuade my 8 year old cousin to jump into the water.

8/10/2004 09:03:00 AM  
Blogger FF said...

i spent mine cooking for my dog and cleaning up her diarrhoea after.

8/10/2004 10:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home