Sunday, September 19, 2004

Hold my cock and count three times


iTunes' party shuffle is playing: Goldberg Variation (aria) - Alexis Wesseinberg - A chance of sunshine
Posted on Days Were The Those
I last met 'Red Underwear' Ang Teck Hock last year during In-Camp Training. It was the first time we had met since I ROD'd in 1991. I walked up to that familiar but slightly more wizened figure, and said 'Encik, Ho Boh?', and was surprised, shocked even, that firstly, he remembered who I was, and second, he spoke in English! Eh, Buddha, how are you? You having ICT? I saw Tat Kai and Foong last year, he said, smiling.
Read full post here


1 Comments:

Blogger FF said...

Goodness, I didn't realise people were that crude in NS. Your entry title gave me a shock.

9/19/2004 01:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home