Monday, December 20, 2004

Individual Body Maintenance (IBM)


iTunes' party shuffle is playing a copy of: Poor Man's Two Step - John Delafose & the Eunice Playboys - Original Soundtrack - Passion Fish, of which I have the original CD and therefore didn't steal music.
I would've been well rested during ICT what with all the afternoon (and some morning) naps, but the last two days of training put paid to that. So, this weekend, I went to the dentist and got the barnacles scraped off my pearly not-so-whites, got a G.I. George haircut, contemplated a facial and toyed with the idea of going for a foot-massage/pedicure before deciding to wash my car (myself). I now have short hair, white teeth and a shiny black car. This weekend also, my platoon mates Dilbert shopped 'with the missus', David (not his real name) probably spent a lot of time at work and then with his girlfriend, while I am afraid to know if Sgt Foreskin is still contemplating a circumcision. Work beckons like a stampede in the morning, and I wish I could say I was looking forward to it. But before then, a little more frivolity (via Indian Stallion via Mr Brown): Mr Miyagi's iTunes Party Shuffle's 1st ten songs are: 1. A Never Ending Story - Sandy Lam 2. Lost in the Snow - Russell Watson 3. Poor Man's Two Step - John Delafose & the Eunice Playboys 4. Tears of Rage - Bob Dylan 5. The Seductress - Wynton Marsalis 6. Hey Joe - Jimi Hendrix 7. Jealous Guy - Bryan Ferry 8. Emotional Love - John Mellencamp 9. Little Red Rooster - Rolling Stones 10. Don't Stop - Jolin Tsai I swear I dunno how the last song got into my computer. Virus! Platoon 7 bunk life With spare masking and insulation tape, the enterprising men of Bravo Combat Team Platoon 7 began offering services not normally considered part of regimental tradition.
Surf stop: ShenzhenRen


1 Comments:

Blogger Mr Miyagi said...

There's something wrong with the comments system. Test. Test.

12/22/2004 01:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home