Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Three shopping days and a partridge in a pear tree


iTunes' party shuffle is playing a copy of: Zat You Santa Claus ? - Louis Armstrong - The Very Best Of Christmas Favourites, of which I have the original CD and therefore didn't steal music.
I don't ask for much. A bunch of colourful socks can liao: But if any of you are feeling slightly more generous, this is not bad: Or maybe this: I've been good this year, I have. 1 x Greeting, Christmas, Merry, With Mark, Exclamation, SSN0001000230321
Surf Stop: Renaissance Girl


3 Comments:

Blogger redshot said...

A pictorial x'mas wishlist! Complete with links too. Haha. A friend just emailed me about those socks, man. We are splitting the socks (and the costs) three ways. I am a poor girl.

Besides, tis the season to be sharing.

12/22/2004 04:46:00 AM  
Blogger Cowboy Caleb said...

at the sight of your socks, my gaydar went off

12/22/2004 10:17:00 AM  
Blogger Myrick said...

Happy X-mas to you;
I was mulling arranging a meeting other ABA nominated S'porebloggers for beers (or choice non-alcoholic beverages for Agagooga (http://gssq.blogspot.com) and other teetotalers).

As I am leaving the country in early 2005, it would be nice to meet with some of the people who's blogs I have been reading over the past year and the authors of some blogs I have recently been introduced to.

So, I thought I'd get the ball rolling.

How does a Brewerkz Sunday brunch on 6 January at noonish sound?

best;
Chris

12/22/2004 02:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home