Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Good job, well done


This is an excellent mantra:
"I didn't come here to think. I came here for you to think, then tell me what to think."
Oh, but there are people who think. Or rather, people who have been taught to think, and think that a blog is all about balanced viewpoints and if it isn't, it should be filled with comments that it isn't, oh shame. I agree that I have not praised any corporation or government for their tsunami aid efforts, and I'd love to see blogs that do. Send me links. Economy Rice to the rescue
Surf stop: Fire in the hole
iTunes' party shuffle is playing a copy of: Streets Of Philadelphia - Bruce Springsteen - Greatest Hits, of which I have the original CD and therefore didn't steal music.


5 Comments:

Blogger Mandrake said...

This is not the tsuinami ration right? heh.. would be a hoot if it is..

"eh, abang, I dun want the vege, can trade with your egg?"

1/04/2005 12:21:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow rations packed by SFI? Are they meant for the tsunami relief workers or for the tsunami victims?

Anyways kudos to those now at the various sites sweating it out and helping out.

1/04/2005 12:40:00 PM  
Blogger Sleekblackmercedes said...

nice blog! :)

1/04/2005 07:42:00 PM  
Blogger Mr Miyagi said...

Thank you, Hustler, yours is not too foul either. Thanks for visiting.

1/04/2005 10:53:00 PM  
Blogger .: aGent X ::.. said...

For the love of God, I really hope that those packs are not economy rice... and that the 'ta-pow' packs are sturdy enough for loading and distribution.....

1/04/2005 11:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home