Sunday, April 03, 2005

Didn't know that, didja? Part IIa


Good thing my work doesn't allow me to be cranky for long, even if the week gets really heavy. Because I learn something new almost every day: At the Lycee Francais, where I worked on Friday, the primary school kids stuck paper fish on my back, and when I took them off and looked puzzled, the kids gleefully yelled, 'poisson d'avril!'. ShapeCover Not a sexyblogger, not a blogger, even, but heck, she's got a twin sister, y'know?
Surf stop: Dear Glob (nothing to do with me)
iTunes' party shuffle is playing a copy of: The Obvious Child - Paul Simon - 1964-1993 (Disc 3) [Box Set], of which I have the original CD and therefore didn't steal music.


1 Comments:

Blogger J Schnorng said...

Man, your surf stop today is pretty entertaining. It's like, surreal or something.

Regards,
J.

4/03/2005 04:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home