Friday, April 01, 2005

An evening soiree


1 April, and I can't think of a single prank to pull on anyone. Me, Cowboy Caleb and mr brown had dinner and coffee and coffee and a darn good chat about who mr brown, Cowboy Caleb and Mr Miyagi really are. You could say we were getting a little ahead of ourselves here, but really, most of the evening was spent asking Cowboy Caleb what it meant to him to be easing himself into monogamy. I don't really care about the impact on his life personally, but I have a feeling (and I told him) that his Gonzo Journal would either irrevocably change into some Diary of a Married Man, or worse, close down for good (as opposed to close down temporarily because someone pissed you off in the comments section). I mean, who'd do all those interviews? We'd have no more chio bus featured on the Journal! (But you could always come to this blog to see some featured here)
Surf stop: my tushees (?)
iTunes' party shuffle is playing a copy of: Diamonds On The Soles Of Her Shoes - Paul Simon - 1964-1993 (Disc 3) [Box Set], of which I have the original CD and therefore didn't steal music.


7 Comments:

Blogger Mandrake said...

wah lau.. the pic spoilt the post lah.. so distracting with her almond face and elf-ish eyes.

4/01/2005 09:51:00 AM  
Blogger Mr Miyagi said...

You hear that, Celle? You are (like) my wife (if I were a married man)!

4/01/2005 11:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the cutest girl I've ever seen on the internet. I mean check out her blog and look at her "Japanese" pic. :O

4/01/2005 11:09:00 AM  
Blogger lest-i-forget said...

cyberundang: I totally agree with you.

4/01/2005 12:38:00 PM  
Blogger Marcelly said...

powerpuff: aww. ur compliment is too powerful, but thank u ^^

and abt ms spore universe. NOT a good IDEA!! They'll see one short elf with thunder thighs strutting about. ANd I nvr know when to keep my mouth shut. i'd be like snatching the mics all the time screaming WOrld PEace!! NO NO! World PEace!

4/02/2005 12:14:00 AM  
Blogger Gabrielle said...

miss singapore universe cannot make it lah.
I say that dun mean i think im pretty hor. I just think sure got better quality out there. Just dunno why the standard .. (btw, what standard?) drop so much.

This girl blyss see her so many times le. she joined new paper new face and this slimming advert. hai.. she just wun give up le..

4/02/2005 01:55:00 AM  
Blogger Vicnan said...

Aish! Someone else i know got miyagi-d! Whoooot!

..and i didn't even recognise the pic, until she told me. Heh.

4/03/2005 12:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home