Saturday, June 26, 2004

One of the Steph ways to heaven


iTunes is playing: Bonde - Ali Farka Toure with Ry Cooder - Talking Timbuktu
So, Steph Song finally calls after we've been playing phone tag for the past coupla days. I'm not sure who called who first, but I remember being asked to call back later because she was tending to her garden. She says she wishes to have me over for coffee, and berates me for not replying her SMSs. I said I replied. She says, Hmmm what's wrong with my phone? I sez is it Starhub? She sez yes. I sez ask your boyfriend to stop making ads for them then. I am distracted from further conversation by an expanding exchange on MSN Messenger. I sez OK coffee wonuvzeezdays. I eat a whole box of Mushi Mushi Mochi Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream (6 mochis in a box) and feel sick afterward. I watch "My Sassy Girl" on Channel U and get fed up with the squeaky Mandarin voices dubbing my chagiya's voice. Why do all Mandarin dubbing artists have squeaky voices?


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wou, u know steff song! sweet!

-dg

6/27/2004 01:50:00 AM  
Blogger Mr Miyagi said...

Yah, and I like dropping her name everywhere. She likes it that way too. If you ever see her on the street, just tell her, hey your friend Mr Miyagi has a really big mouth, I know all about you now. Watch Steph Song freak out. Priceless.

6/27/2004 03:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home