Saturday, July 24, 2004

Delirious with Fever, brother of Dances with Wolves, cousin of Smell like Buffalo Behind


iTunes is playing: Te Quiero Dijiste - Nat King Cole - In The Mood For Love OST
Me and the one true love spent the afternoon and evening chatting on the MSN IM, sending each other love songs, suggesting fun love things to do, asking what there was to eat, finding out nice places to take long walks if the weather was fine. If I were with her, we'd be holding hands laughing, looking up at the sky making out shapes from fluffy clouds. But I wasn't feeling well, and I was running a pretty mean temperature. Rest up, she said. But I miss you, I said. I miss you too. But shoo, go and sleep, she said. But I want to dance with you, I said. I can teach you. It's ok if you step on my toes, I said. Cos you're pretty light, I said. Shoo, go and sleep. Could you stand a little closer, girl?


6 Comments:

Blogger Cowboy Caleb said...

You and your Sassy Girl.

Does she punch real hard or are they rabbit punches?

7/24/2004 09:28:00 AM  
Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

Sigh, Miyagi, you are such a romantic. Must be the fever affecting them nerve impulses.

7/24/2004 01:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you like women in uniform? - evie

7/24/2004 03:52:00 PM  
Blogger Mr Miyagi said...

My sassy girl pulls no punches, and then gives me butterfly kisses. It sends shivers down your spine? Wow! Power!

7/25/2004 12:28:00 AM  
Blogger Mr Miyagi said...

I like women out of uniform.

7/25/2004 12:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...out of uniform and into something else? Or perhaps out of uniform. Full stop. :)

-dg

7/26/2004 10:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home