Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Ominous rumblings and it's not a tummy ache


iTunes' party shuffle is playing: Icy Blue Heart - John Hiatt - Slow Turning
Somewhere someone is making her way here tomorrow night. I look forward to seeing her. Though right now I am so tired I couldn't feel elated if I wanted to. And I really want to. Worse, I have a sick feeling in my gut something not so nice is about to happen. And no, it's not the swearing in of the new cabinet. I really don't know what it is, but it's beginning to eat at me. Nosso good.


3 Comments:

Blogger FF said...

It's called woman's intuition.

8/11/2004 09:05:00 AM  
Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

It's them fire breathing dragons in the stomach.

8/11/2004 09:50:00 AM  
Blogger Mr Miyagi said...

No, luv, what could possibly make you think that?

8/11/2004 08:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home