Thursday, September 30, 2004

Driven to distraction


iTunes' party shuffle is playing: Mamma Mia - ABBA - The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
For once, I read something on other blogs about work and I liked the way something was said. So and so was 'distracted by work'. I like that. I have been distracted by work the past couple of days and have been increasingly tired of people saying 'busy is good', and 'you must be raking in the cash'. Luvvies, the only thing I am raking is the ton of paperwork on my desk and on my computer, and the only compelling reason I am on the blog right now is because I want to plug my friend's fabulous one-man show again. And we're more or less keeping things within family and friends: A friend is the announcer, my brother's the photographer, a classmate is the scriptwriter, and I'm the plugger. My best friend's one-man show. It is good. Go watch it. Mrs Goh Chok Tong watched it last night, and enjoyed Hossan's song about her husband's career. You should too.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've got tickets for next Wed's show.

http://umami.typepad.com/

9/30/2004 11:33:00 PM  
Blogger cour marly said...

Ohhhh, plugger... I read plunger and was really confused.

10/01/2004 12:03:00 AM  
Blogger FF said...

Lol to cour's comment.

10/01/2004 01:29:00 AM  
Blogger cokecat said...

haha..err
why were you hung up on plunger??

10/01/2004 03:43:00 AM  
Blogger littlecartnoodles said...

Too bad I'm not in Singapore, otherwise I'd definitely catch Hossan's show. Besides that, the annual Comedy Fest is one of the things that I miss most about Singapore.

Got release VCD or not ?

10/01/2004 11:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home