Saturday, January 29, 2005

Too much coffee and sugary drinks so cannot blog properly


I've just had one of those rare days where I completely lost my temper. How did I lose my temper? I got angry in the morning, then simmered all afternoon while consuming four shots of espresso and one funky purple/pink drink, deliberated over how I would display my anger, and then went and displayed my anger. I think there's a market for my kind of anger management. But you can't stay angry for too long (like say, more than a day) when you come home, go online, and find things like this: Via YJ: Luke, eaaaaat meeeeeee! And you know when a blogger has gone off the boil when he, like me, starts taking pittures of his coffee cups: red gunk He Starbucks, I Spinelli!
iTunes' party shuffle is playing a copy of: Black is the Color of My True Love's Hair - Nina Simone - Verve Jazz Masters 17, of which I have the original CD and therefore didn't steal music.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gah. i need anger management 101, pronto.

it started when a friend's band came in third in a band competition. how is this relevant? i dont know. im still seething at the injustice.

breathe.

1/30/2005 01:56:00 AM  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

Never say why you angry?

1/30/2005 02:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah yeah, long live Spinelli's! I'll have to start taking pictures of my kopi tiam cups...

1/30/2005 02:40:00 AM  
Blogger None said...

random anger outburst?

Ah 9

1/30/2005 08:35:00 AM  
Blogger Cowboy Caleb said...

actually i do like spinellis but it's a bit of a walk for me.

1/30/2005 11:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home