Thursday, January 20, 2005

Things to do when you've nothing to do


There's such a thing as terminal boredom, where you slowly wilt from inertia. But I won't die from that, because there are so many things to do online, like blogging with your eyes closed, ferinstance. I was about to try that when a new msn messenger chat window opened, and it was my buddy the American-Chinese-Actor-based-in-Beijing-studying-Mandarin. Dude!, he said. Hey Joe, I said. Dude, don't call me Joe. I went to see a palmist and fortune teller and he's told me to change my name, he replied. So what's your new name? See my MSN nickname? It says Li Zhaogeng (Joe Lee) That's it, dude. Call me that please. OK, Li Zhaogeng (Joe Lee). Yeah, it'll bring me good fortune. You bet it will. It means 'your undies are showing'. Are you shitting me?? Ask any Singaporean or Taiwanese, dude. But you're in Beijing now, so it means something else, and you can always call yourself Joe again when you're back here. You're full of shit. I know. You're not gonna put it in your blog are you? No. Maria...mmmmmmmm
Surf stop: HostSara- Be heard. Be real. I just WANNA BE ME. (Sorry, someone said they wanted to see more celebrity blogs. So, via Re-minisce, here 'tis, lor. I also cough cough.)
iTunes' party shuffle is playing a copy of: Margarita - Traveling Wilburys - Vol. 1, of which I have the original CD and therefore didn't steal music.


7 Comments:

Blogger Marla S said...

Nice name. Very nice name.

He's gonna be HOT some day, I'm sure.

Keep blogging, at least I have something to do when I have nothing to do.

1/20/2005 03:38:00 AM  
Blogger zeenie said...

Is it just me seeing double or is there a duplicity in this post? Its adding to the surrealism of the day.....

1/20/2005 09:44:00 AM  
Blogger Jankliciouz said...

lol... your friend sure got himself a nice name.
Li Zhaogeng. LOL.

xoxo Jank

1/20/2005 12:21:00 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Hahaha. I wonder what the fortune teller was thinking when he give your friend that name.

Sharapova. I like too. :)

1/20/2005 12:34:00 PM  
Blogger redshot said...

It's dangerous talking to you, dude.

1/20/2005 01:12:00 PM  
Blogger Cowboy Caleb said...

i'm sure the women would appreciate Joe taking his pants off

1/20/2005 05:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope my chinese name (if there's ever one) will not sound that bad.

IZ Reloaded

1/21/2005 11:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home