Monday, February 07, 2005

Stuck, in a moment


I cannot blog about anything, because a day out from Chinese New Year and I've already eaten one tub of Kueh Bankit, half of Kueh Whatsit and several pieces of Kueh Simi. I am so gonna get a sore throat. I already have had several tummy aches. This is not good. I cannot blog. I want to climb walls like Spider-Man. I have had too much sugar already and I haven't even touched the Bak Kwa. Multimedia message Can die lor, so hot.
iTunes' party shuffle is playing a copy of: Feels like home - Bonnie Raitt - Michael: Music from the Motion Picture, of which I have the original CD and therefore didn't steal music.


4 Comments:

Blogger zhi yang said...

i'm really jealous of your so hot weather now.

i really wish it turn hot here soon.

the temperature here is about -28 degrees now and that is really cold.

And i'm dying to eat those chinese new year goodies.

spare a thought for the chinese overseas man =P

2/08/2005 07:14:00 AM  
Blogger Tym said...

So far, I've had half of one (tall) box of love letters and half a (small) box of kok zhai. With the husband, we've had 1 kg of bak kwa, one (small) box of shrimp rolls and one (small) box of red bean rolls; plus he had one (small) box of kueh bangkit by himself.

We're way ahead of you, man :) Sugar high? What sugar high?

2/08/2005 07:35:00 AM  
Blogger Cowboy Caleb said...

your car hotter then Jeanette Aw's bum!

2/08/2005 09:21:00 AM  
Blogger Marla S said...

Happy chinese new yr cutie. Muahaha. And man, that's so little compared to what I had finished, ya know.

it gets me restless............

I also wanna climb walls like spider man. for different purposes though. I wanna work off those lards that are sneakily formin up..

2/08/2005 01:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home