Friday, April 22, 2005

I posted on Tomorrow today


There is so much work. There is so much else other than work. My sleep debt is piling up and I'm having trouble paying back the interest alone. But cannot schleep! Because why? Because we live in such essiting times! We have a new project leh! Like so: I know lah! Everybardy already put this up! I have to work ok? Think what? Every hour online ah? Tomorrow.sg is buzzing now, and there's a fair bit to iron out still, but as long as you all participate, it'll keep getting better. All contributions welcome, all ideas considered. Only thing is, think before you contribute, because it makes it easier for the moderators. Think about what, you may well ask? Think about whether it's a dead horse you're flogging, and if so, whether it's worth flogging that dead horse. Wouldn't mind sleeping if I could wake up next to this one.
Surf stop: MONOGRAM MUSINGS
iTunes' party shuffle is playing a copy of: Three Cigarettes In An Ashtray - Patsy Cline - Through the Eyes of Patsy Cline - An Anthology Disc One, of which I have the original CD and therefore didn't steal music.


3 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

HOT. Very HOT.

Miyagi-san I stand in awe of your ability to sniff out and locate beautiful women, the fact that you know most of them only adds to the mystique that comes from being a Grandmaster of Miyagi.

4/22/2005 09:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miyagi, if I am flogging that dead horse, it is worth to me. For you, I don't know. You talking cock huh

4/22/2005 01:06:00 PM  
Blogger ruz~* said...

you know what? this chick is my favvvoooouuurrriiitttee chick of all. so damn hot. and mysterious. i like!

4/29/2005 06:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home