Sunday, May 08, 2005

Satellite of love


One of the reasons why people have been saying that the blogosphere has a 'sense of community' is that we all work and play very close to each other. We're only inches apart, most days. Here's a satellite image of part of the Singapore Central Business District (like those Google Maps), and I've marked out where some of the bloggers work (Cowboy Caleb won't be too happy I'm revealing his workplace, so, don't tell anyone ok?): blogospheresg Doesn't mean we'll all say the same things about the same things
iTunes' party shuffle is playing a copy of: Satellite Of Love - U2 - One (CDMIX), of which I have the original CD and therefore didn't steal music.


6 Comments:

Blogger misunderstood said...

how did you acquire this satellite photo? anymore?

5/08/2005 02:05:00 PM  
Blogger limegreenspyda said...

amazing how small singapore is, really. in a sky-shot of just a small part of the CBD, you've already captured so many of the usual suspects!

lucky everyone's different!

5/08/2005 08:50:00 PM  
Blogger Sheena said...

Oh heck, I'm not on this map. But I'm comforting myself with the thought that I'm tucked away in a corner so obscure that no matter how hard I looked I couldn't find myself. And maybe the star signalling my position is kinda tiny. =D

I am such an attention whore.

5/08/2005 11:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what can i say? your surf stop's in that map too, mr miyagi.

ngader

5/08/2005 11:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You went and revealed my underwater lair to the blogosphere!!! Now I'll have to move back to the Punggol Cave

asshat!

5/09/2005 09:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'in god we trust, everything else we monitor'

5/11/2005 05:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home