Sunday, May 01, 2005

Kinda hot?


On a really hot day like Saturday was, you'd expect things to go wrong, and you'd get cranky as a result. Many things went wrong, and I got cranky. I even wanted to smack some people around good. Then I came home and my father waved an envelope at me, and waved and waved and waved before he placed it and his hand behind his back so I wouldn't see him waving the envelope. He then said he wanted to go to the post office to post something. I drove us out to the village and we bought some bread, a jar of peanut butter, a packet of M&Ms and a box of biscuits. Then we found a post box to put his envelope into. Then I found an AXS machine to pay my parking fines through. Then I drove us home again. And in that half hour, I contemplated talking about his having Parkinsons again, but didn't get round to talking. I don't think he wanted to either. Hot enough for ya? Blazing saddles Hot enough for ya? Thankfully, it got cooler. Sunset But it was stew very hot at sunset.
Surf stop: kissui.net
iTunes' party shuffle is playing a copy of: I've Got You Under My Skin - Diana Krall - When I Look In Your Eyes, of which I have the original CD and therefore didn't steal music.


8 Comments:

Blogger Jayaxe said...

Hot, hot, hot! The moment I step out of my air-conditioned room is as good as walking right into a furnace.

5/01/2005 02:47:00 AM  
Blogger J Schnorng said...

I really like kissui.net - I've been skulking around there for a while now, and that blog is awesome.

Regards,
J.

5/01/2005 03:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u've been sunday time-ed today. hehe

5/01/2005 01:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Parkinson's disease is very terrible. You retain your mental faculties the entire time but everyone treats you as if you are senile. I hope your dad will be able to discuss his thoughts with you - it would be awful if he tried to go down that road alone.

5/01/2005 03:00:00 PM  
Blogger Edwin said...

congrats for being feature under hot blog in the sunday times.

5/01/2005 10:08:00 PM  
Blogger KwokSiong said...

hey congrats on being featured in the sunday times

5/01/2005 10:50:00 PM  
Blogger kachuaz said...

once it was 42C over here.

blardy hell can feel the heatwaves rushing by...

5/01/2005 11:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes. incredibly hot. I posted about the heat too.

ngader

5/01/2005 11:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home