Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Your grandfather tattoo


The ST article on Tomorrow calls this an online diary. So hor, yeah, I woke up with a blinding headache today because it was way too hot. It is a really slow blog day, what with all the media attention on Tomorrow. So hor, here's a funny I've been saving: I have a friend who saw my tattoo and decided he wanted one also. So I said, go get one lor. And he said, 'but I want one that's meaningful'. 'Nabeh, mine not meaningful lah?' 'Yours is a dragon'. 'Then what do you want yours to be? Dragon with a thought bubble saying something meaningful? Painful leh!' 'I want something that reminds me of my grandfather'. 'Can! Got!' 'Got meh? Like what?' 'You ask the tattoo artist to tattoo your backside: "Ah" on left buttcheek, "Kong" on right buttcheek'. If that's what's underneath the Wookie suit... whoa. Brain cramp.
iTunes' party shuffle is playing a copy of: Don't think twice, it's all right - Bob Dylan - The Best Of Bob Dylan, of which I have the original CD and therefore didn't steal music.


5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How about "精忠报公" but maybe must be more precise and put "精忠报ah公" else the 公 can be any 公 eg. tua-pek-gong, lao gong (hubby)....

5/10/2005 03:18:00 AM  
Blogger kachuaz said...

den great granddad can put tua pek gong lah...

haa.

5/10/2005 08:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Dragon with a thought bubble saying something meaningful?"

dangnabbit! i spit my water trying not to laugh out loud!!!!!!!!!

eeeeeh!!!!!!!!!!

5/10/2005 10:33:00 AM  
Blogger sway said...

wouldn't it be a speech bubble?

"Miyagi say...get tattoo of dragon with speech bubble to remind me of grandfather"

very tak glam leh.

5/10/2005 01:42:00 PM  
Blogger Sheena said...

If he wants something really meaningful, tell him to tattoo a big 'W' on each buttcheek. When he bends over it'll say 'WOW'!

Now that is really meaningful.

5/10/2005 02:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home