Wednesday, June 22, 2005

If tomorrow's sun doesn't shine


I'm a-kinda at a loss right now as to what to do next. Sure there's work waiting, but I'm on leave, and shouldn't even be thinking about work. I shouldn't be thinking about a lot of things, actually, but you know the ol' blain. The heat's boiled it good and proper. There was that aborted trip to Malaysia with Dad. I enjoyed that. I spent the day in Singapore running errands for Mum, doing some work, and then spending an inordinate amount of time shopping for clothes. I didn't buy any, but my shopping partner did. Just as well, because the clothes she bought just looked like they belonged on her. I really shouldn't be thinking of that beach holiday I can't have. Macshop Uncle No matter what else, I should still be this cool when I'm 64 if I keep using a Mac Clémentine from the album "Hang On Little Tomato" by Pink Martini Surf stop: Dan Washburn's Shanghai Diaries

Technorati Tags: ,



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chek out this rude blogger!! http://www.upsaid.com/phoenyx/index.php?action=viewcom&id=893

6/22/2005 01:56:00 AM  
Blogger PP said...

Happy Holidays! Wish you were here.

6/22/2005 08:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's your shopping partner? can i apply?

6/22/2005 01:00:00 PM  
Blogger cour marly said...

Nice song, that.

6/23/2005 12:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home