Friday, June 10, 2005

A sense of wellness and security


It's not often you eat a pizza and feel good after. It is Friday night, and I've just finished work for the day, and I've driven to Sixth Avenue, parked the car, walked in the drizzle and plonked myself outside Pizza da Donato's hole in the wall. Dinner for one Dinner for one Life's pretty good, because someone saw me with Adri at Orchard Cineleisure. You don't deny something that good. So I won't say I wasn't with Adri at Orchard Cineleisure. I also won't say I don't have this 'super cool look, and I mean grunge kind of look'. 'Grunge kind of look' leh! I wonder what the Regimental Sergeant Major will say if I report for tomorrow's Mobilisation exercise with a 'grunge kind of look'. That's right folks, it's one of the two weeks in the year where our nation's security is in the hands of Mr Miyagi and his mates. We will keeping you safe.
Solo Flight from the album "Clarinet a' la king" by Benny Goodman

Technorati Tags: , , ,



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your safety is not guaranteed in public anymore...hehehe

celebrity!

- 9

6/10/2005 11:30:00 PM  
Blogger Lexandria said...

yeah, u r pretty much a celebrity now.

6/11/2005 12:12:00 AM  
Blogger Jayaxe said...

You are protecting the nation, but nobody is protecting you from getting mobbed!

6/11/2005 02:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

say... what pizza was that??? makes me hungry...

6/12/2005 02:08:00 AM  
Blogger SooHK said...

The pizza looks yummy..

6/12/2005 08:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home