Thursday, May 19, 2005

Musical Baton


Wah lao. The Cowboy has very kindly passed me the baton because I haven't anything to blog about today. (Actually have lah, but editing). Total volume of music files on my computer:
10.50Gb - 3057 songs, 8 days 6 hours 55 minutes and 14 seconds of music
The last CD I bought was:
20:30:40 - Various (Soundtrack) For Xiaxue's birthday present
Song playing right now:
Prettiest Star - David Bowie - Aladdin Sane
Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me (actually the top 5 most played songs on my iTunes):
Little Wing - Hendrix, Jimi - The Ultimate Experience Love Is Everything - k.d. lang - Hymns Of The 49th Parallel It Feels Like Rain - Aaron Neville - Warm Your Heart Killing Floor - Jimi Hendrix - RADIO ONE Clémentine - Pink Martini - Hang On Little Tomato
The baton is now passed to:
mrbrown done. littlemissdrinkalot done. sarongpartyfrens daryl sng cour marly done.
"The other day, I meta babe like this one..."
Siao ah? So many hyperlinks already still want to surf stop?! And iTunes party shuffle your head lah!


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job, dude. Enjoyed your blog.

5/19/2005 09:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Miyagi, when are you going to write another brilliant entry for the twice poisoned dog? The girlie photos are so passe. It's a "Gweilo diaries Girl Friday" concept, isn't it?

5/19/2005 01:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mr miyagi-san
you need to explain why you chose those five songs (like i did =)), otherwise no meaning leh!

5/19/2005 05:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, i hadn't even heard kd lang MENTIONED for like 5 years since i saw it here. haha.

5/19/2005 08:53:00 PM  
Blogger Daryl said...

Will list my songs once I'm back at my home computer.

5/19/2005 11:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home