Sunday, June 27, 2004

Hot Hypermart Sunday


iTunes is playing: The Man I Love (Strike Up the Band) - Andre Previn/Dinah Washington - Lady Sings the Blues [EMI] Disc 2
Cloudless sky. 1.45pm Sunday. Sunday turned out blue cloudless skies, brisk, hot winds and a motherfucking big headache from not drinking enough water. All Sundays should look like that though. Except for the headache. I had my Jeon Ji-Hyun fix last night, even if the movie was the stupidest thing I've watched in a while. I knew it was gonna be a pretty daft movie, even if the film deliberately took the micky out of fans of k-melodrama. But just like falling in love against your better judgement, you're compelled to watch it. I looked at my watch no less than five times in the second hour of the film. My headache's worse now because I spent an hour at Tekka Mall, at this Shin Seong Hypermart, trying to buy supplies for this week's work. Little India on a Sunday is too little for all the Indians. Worse, the non-Indians think it's fun to throng there on a Sunday arvo too, all happily partaking in jaywalking joy. I must try that some time: eat some curry, then dodge cars.


2 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

Sunday afternoon 5:30pm - still blue cloudless sky with brisk breeze. Beautiful. Took my terror for a walk. Beautiful.

6/28/2004 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger cokecat said...

not common to have blue skies in singas! now to get rid of that humidity..throw in some sand and get that desert feeling

6/28/2004 12:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home