Saturday, August 14, 2004

Je suis fatigué


iTunes' party shuffle is playing: The Burning of the Midnight Lamp - Jimi Hendrix - The Singles Album Volume 1
Her name is Teeny. I got her business card today. She likes Subway sandwiches a lot. And she has a lot, a lot of female energy too. Unfortunately, no amount of female energy could rouse me from my tiredness tonight, and only the promise (I promise, he drink) of several beers with a Chinese American actor friend saw me stay out in town after work till past 9pm. I am not exactly swamped with work, because I know I've seen worse days, or worse weeks. But somehow I seem to be plodding along lately. Dunno why. Hope it gets better. For this blog's sake too. Else the entries here would be like a lot I skim through, about 'I had lunch today with so and so, I am so tired but still dragged myself out, he was an arse, but charming nonetheless'. Yeee. Dowan.


4 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

Nothing to blog, blog about walkway cleaner lor.

8/14/2004 10:10:00 AM  
Blogger cour marly said...

*scurries off to see if my entries read like that

8/14/2004 10:19:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

mine are most certainly like that... heh

so does Teenie know you know her from a past life already? And who's Cheryl the Beryl? Spill it all out!!

Re lethargy... have you been exercising recently?

8/14/2004 12:11:00 PM  
Blogger Mr Miyagi said...

Dude, I exercise like you cannot begin to imagine. It is because of exercise that I am feeling the way I am. You see, I work in a coal mine.

8/14/2004 07:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home