Sunday, October 10, 2004

Nutted by reality


iTunes' party shuffle is playing: Nutted by Reality - Nick Lowe - Jesus of Cool
I am still tired and disoriented because I threw my back out today at work. It feels a little better now, but when it first happened, the shocking pain brought tears to my eyes, I swear. I was tired yesterday too. And when the wife called me to the front gate to see something she wanted to show me, I went, got into the car and sat in the passenger's seat and asked, 'What?', and didn't realise for a full minute it was a new car. She bought a new car. Five more days before I'm on the plane to Hong Kong, so I suppose I should start packing. But my room's a disaster at the moment, because lately I've let things slide. But as someone tells me every so often, 'tomorrow is another day'.


2 Comments:

Blogger FF said...

Go for massage. And cut down on the triple backflips.

10/11/2004 12:08:00 AM  
Blogger Mr Miyagi said...

I'm down to only one side-on cartwheel a day.

10/11/2004 02:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home