Sunday, March 27, 2005

Sunday surfin'


Because both Mandrake and Cowboy are openly smitten by Lynn's scintillating manner of writing, I shan't be shy about it either. In her latest post, which seems to be the first in a series, she talks about what really happens in the hallowed residential halls of NUS (National U-Nair-Study of Singapore). I believe sex will be involved. So go there with your antennae pricked and tune in. I know it's been written about before, can? But Lynn's got a scintillating manner of writing, can? How do you hold your licker? Can see or not? The scintillating manner of writing?
iTunes' party shuffle is playing a copy of: Funny Face - Yehudi Menuhin & Stephane Grappelli - Menuhin & Grappelli Play Gershwin, of which I have the original CD and therefore didn't steal music.


10 Comments:

Blogger None said...

wah her tongue so long ah...

3/27/2005 04:58:00 PM  
Blogger Mandrake said...

girls must really dig her tongue then?

3/27/2005 11:15:00 PM  
Blogger Lynnylchan said...

You are making me shy leh... open bloglines then see a link to me liao. *blush*
Btw AC boys nowadays are quite playful leh. Maybe they've deteriorated since your generation?

3/28/2005 01:26:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

and it definitely helps that lynn is very pretty :) a scintillating way of writing complete with beauty behind the screen makes her reads very stimulating.

3/28/2005 02:32:00 AM  
Blogger Mr Miyagi said...

Heh. I don't think the word used was 'playful'.

3/28/2005 02:38:00 AM  
Blogger brama said...

She sure has a long tongue.

On a sidenote, should have known you were part of the ACS league. Could tell from your writings...not playful for sure but subtle playfulness!

3/28/2005 03:59:00 AM  
Blogger R2D2 said...

This is Lynn's official stalker talking. So, an ACS boy, eh? I really wonder what ACS students' opinions of SJI students are. (For me, I think that SJI students are shitty. But ACS students are slightly shitter than SJI students. And I was a SJI student. So don't blame me for my words, I've been conditioned to think this way about ACS.)

3/28/2005 06:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my intentions are purely carnal, I assure you.

3/28/2005 05:24:00 PM  
Blogger Lynnylchan said...

Dear mr miyagi,
My boyfriend says I better put a disclaimer that the lovely girl in the picture with the prodigious tongue isn't me. Cos you see, many guys might see that picture and go to my blog thinking I am that pretty girl. I don't want them to be disappointed.

3/29/2005 12:25:00 AM  
Blogger Mr Miyagi said...

OK, I second that disclaimer. The picture in this entry is not Lynn. Go to Lynn's blog and see for yourself and don't be disappointed. Actually, you won't be disappointed. Lynn's cute as a button!

3/29/2005 01:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home