Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Insomniacs Anonymous. Open 24hrs


iTunes is playing: Beyond the Sea - Bobby Darin - A Life Less Ordinary
It's been a very, very long work day, and I am very, very exhausted. I will sleep soon. But I will wake up after two hours. Such is my plight. (Alamak, punctuated like George W. Bush's speech pattern). It's not that I am defeatist about my affliction. It is chronic, and there's little I can do about it. I have only the respite that my habitual Sunday afternoon nap affords me, and I really look forward to that.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell,

I'm so burnt from lack of sleep (3 hours in 4 days)I don't know if I'm in a chat room - or submitting to a message board.

Where are you supposted to say "hello" to someone???

D

8/02/2005 01:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot sleep. There is too much on my mind, thinking. when school starts im dead without sleep. but hey maybe i will get bored and do homework instead nothing...

<3

8/14/2005 11:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home