Sunday, August 15, 2004

Saturday night at the movies


iTunes' party shuffle is playing: Goldberg Variation (aria) - Alexis Wesseinberg - A chance of sunshine
Hana and Alice (Hana to Arisu ~ 花とアリス) is one good movie. I like this style of storytelling. It was so good I didn't even mind jostling with the hundreds of youngpeoplenowsaday milling around the floors of Orchard Cineleisure. What I'd like to know is, where they get so much money to eat so much KFC, Yoshinoya, Rocky Master dunnowhat and dunnowhat else. Not cheap, you know? Was still glad I went out. Needed it badly. Wouldn't have gone out if not for E coming over and busying herself in my room while I napped the nap of the living dead. The week is really taking it's toll, and I'm not looking forward to work in the morning. Yes, Sunday morning. I wish I had relaxed a little more earlier in the week and maybe grabbed my friend MJ's offer to go schmooze with the glitterati. But you know, somehow, I think that'd be more tiring than relaxing. The crack of dawn Oh Lordy me, my feet are so tired


9 Comments:

Blogger FF said...

Miyagisan, what big calves you have.

8/15/2004 02:30:00 PM  
Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

I just woke up from my 3 hour nap. Still tired. But hafta take the terror for his walkie.

8/15/2004 08:16:00 PM  
Blogger PP said...

They remind me of drumsticks... KFC... mmmm

8/15/2004 09:54:00 PM  
Blogger Mezz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/15/2004 10:40:00 PM  
Blogger Mezz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/15/2004 10:40:00 PM  
Blogger Mezz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/15/2004 10:40:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is that a big teddy bear I see in the left background of the photo? Sooo cute... hee hee..

8/16/2004 12:19:00 AM  
Blogger Mr Miyagi said...

Yes, it's a big old teddy bear that's been with me since I was born.

8/16/2004 01:26:00 AM  
Blogger Mr Miyagi said...

Thanks. You're so sweet. I wanna give you a hug.

8/17/2004 01:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home