Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Army love me long time


It says here that I have to fast for six hours before 8am tomorrow, when I report to camp (again). The Army loves me. I can't really say it's an unrequited love, though. I'd fast for love, wouldn't you? It also says my employer is obligated by law to let me go back to camp. Gotta tell the boss. Boss say good, make him wake up earlier than usual for once. SAF100again Damn far, can? It's Just Work For Me from the album "Chavez Ravine" by Ry Cooder Surf stop: aGentX Rambles

Technorati Tags: , , ,



6 Comments:

Blogger the big red one said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/28/2005 06:47:00 AM  
Blogger the big red one said...

The IPPT phase 1 at selarang, used to handle that when i was the docu medic...

6/28/2005 06:49:00 AM  
Blogger .: aGent X ::.. said...

See lah, I thought u being their MIW poster boy, can relax a bit....now more call-ups than before.

But its also a good sign...u will ORD sooner liao as the medical check make sure u can still run 2.4km without collapsing...

Dont forget to cough...hahah!

6/28/2005 03:13:00 PM  
Blogger tscd said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/28/2005 04:15:00 PM  
Blogger tscd said...

Why is it that you are perpetually doing reservist training? I thought it was once a year only...

6/28/2005 04:16:00 PM  
Blogger Making a Difference (MaD) said...

sigh its a bit more painful when you live close enough to WALK to an airbase and they post you to one that is 3 buses and 1hr 45mins away...

6/29/2005 11:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home